Young lawyers are facing stiff competition from senior lawyers who hardly leave any room for these budding lawyers to grow and establish as a lawyer. Sometimes they give-up on such a regal profession which saves lives of millions. The idea is to engage them in work and stop them from giving-up on this profession. Creating avenues by starting from the grassroots will definitely help resolve this ever growing problem.
. Law students in particular and students in general face issues regarding their study material and not everyone can afford expensive law books. Saving money on education is the most important thing to get most out of it as it empowers a student to study in a more efficient way when he/she is not overburdened with lengthy academic books.
For the lawyers:
1. BCI rules are only applicable to lawyers barring them from advertising about their profession. Advocatus Indicus Technologies however is a service provider of the "IT-Enabled Services" sector and hence it is not barred for marketing itself or any of its product.
2. Lawyers register on this website to get calls from the clients from their very own district on one hand and it costs very less to get clients through this portal on the other. It will not just help budding lawyers to get work instantly but also make the legal profession a level playing field for both new lawyers and the old ones.
3. Clients also on the other hand get lawyers from their very own district as the portal works as a match-making website for lawyers and clients
1. Consolidation of 2-3 expensive books in one very low cost (Rs. 80-150) without infringing author's copyright is the basic idea which will not just help students to get exactly what they require in a subject.
2. E-book provided by Advocatus Indicus Technologies will not just be low cost but will also be excellent in quality terms covering all the aspects of a subject in the minimum number of pages it can fit into.
3. Making e-book content deliberately limited to syllabus of a subject according to the client (law student) will not just enable him cover all the aspects of a subject that too in a very short time period which is actual beauty of these e-books.
4. Students would not be required to go through excess of information which is given in an ordinary book on one hand and pay hardly anything for a quality book on the other.
5. Initially Advocatus Indicus Technologies is providing online content i.e. e-books due to Covid-19 restriction. At a later stage when the things get normal, physical books will be made available for the same in all the stores near these colleges.